Saturday, September 7, 2024

Birthday Card for a Dear Friend

 Hello friends.  I made a birthday card for a dear friend.  I was inspired by this card I saw on Pinterest.  I love the colors and the design and this is the card I made using different dies.


I used Worn Lipstick and Fossilized Amber DOI for the blended panel and then embossed it with Spellbinders Argyle Plaid EF.  I lightly sanded the raised areas so the the white would show.  For the flowers I used Simon Says Stamp Aurora Blooms Dies to die cut from white.  I blended the same DOI inks in the center of each flower and then layered them together.  The spiky center is from a Memory Box die set.  I shaped the flower petals and glued them to the panel and then to the card base. The leaves from the SSS set was die cut from a light green and glued under the petal edges.  The sentiment is from an older SU set die cut with a stitched rectangle die and then glued on.

I am linking my card to the Triple B Challenge
Please share our badge! 
 
Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.
 
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

 

4 comments:

  1. I love these bright pastel colors, JoAnn! So fun with the white flowers with matching centers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great CASE of the other card, JoAnn. You make it your own with the plaid embossing and fun flowers with the centers colored to match the background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lucky friend to receive such a lovely birthday card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh JoAnn, this is just gorgeous! Love your choice of pretty colors and I'm sure your friend will be overjoyed to receive this beauty! Lovely design ... I can see why you were inspired! Well done! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Triple B challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Co-Owner … Can You Handle the Pressure, Double D, Four Seasons, Peace On Earth, Stencil Fun, Simply Clean & Simple, Two Old Bats, Triple B, Word Power, Love Those Pretty Papers

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.