Friday, September 13, 2024

JOY Christmas Card

 Hello friends.  I am working on Christmas cards and have a new one to share today.


I embossed a white panel with my new Hexi Snowflake EF from Spellbinders and then die cut some white poinsettias from Spellbinders Holiday Blooms.  I layered the poinsettias and added 3 clear rhinestones to the center of each one.  The greenery is also from the same die set cut from a Recollections green card pack.  I mounted the poinsettias with foam tape and glued the greenery under the edges.  I used The Greetery Abundant Joy die to cut the sentiment from white and green, then mounted it with foam tape.  I really like the finished card and will be making more of them, maybe in red and white.
 
 
Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

3 comments:

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.