Monday, September 16, 2024

This is the Day for FMS

 Hello friends.  I am getting my card finished just in time to link to the Freshly Made Sketches challenge.

 


This is the first time I have used the Papertrey Ink January Psalms and Love to Layer: Decorative Bracket and I love the way it turned out. I added two tiny flowers from Spellbinders Petite Floral Potpourri cut in coral cardstock and green for the leaves.  I added two small gold brads to the centers and mounted the sentiment frame and flowers with foam tape.  The lt. green pattern paper has a faint pattern that didn't show up well, so I embossed it with SU Tasteful Textile EF (ret.).

I will also link to Darnell's NBUS as this the first time using these stamps & dies.
Grab our badge to display on your blog. 
 
Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.
 
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

4 comments:

  1. A wonderful sentiment and a wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your big psalm - and it's so pretty on the softly textured background with just a couple of delicate flowers! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. JoAnn, I love this label die and have seen it around lately - none more beautiful than yours with this wonderful Psalm!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the kind of sentiment that needs to be center stage, JoAnn. Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.