Thursday, September 26, 2024

Seize the Birthday - Celebrate

 Hello friends.  It is time for a new challenge at Seize the Birthday and Nancy wants us to use the word "Celebrate" on our cards.

 


  I used The Greetery Balloon Bouquet Stamps & Dies for the pretty balloons and Birthday Blooms Stamp & Dies for the word Celebrate.  The background is embossed with Spellbinders Balloons Banners EF.  I stamped the large balloon in Soft Sea Foam ink and then used the separate stamps and inks to stamp in the pretty flower bouquet.  I have to admit that I had to do several balloons before I got it lined up right but it is really pretty when finished.  The other balloons are die cut from white card that I ink blended with the same inks as the stamped flowers.  I die cut the little white accent and glued it on the balloons.  The pink balloons are glued to the embossed panel and the lt. green balloon is mounted with foam tape.  The smaller sentiment is from SU Cutest Cows and mounted with foam tape.

Be sure to check out all the great cards by the Design Team and our Party Guests over at STB.  I hope to see you in our gallery.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

3 comments:

  1. Your bouquet of balloons is so pretty JoAnn. LOVE the gorgeous flowers stamp on the one in front --- so creative! Great texture with the dry embossed balloons in the background. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore this set by the Greetery and you have done a great job with it, JoAnn! The EF background worked out well! Wonderful job! Stay safe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous, JoAnn! I received that stamp and die when a friend de-stashed and have never used it. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.