Monday, September 9, 2024

Birthday Card for Color Throwdown #809

 Hello friends.  This is my last minute card for The Color Throwdown Challenge #809.

 

I had to think of how I was going to use these colors together but I like my finished card.  I used Spellbinders Teal Topaz for the flower cut with MFT Bold Blooms dies.   I cut 2 of the large flowers and layered them together, then added a Queen & Co. Gem to the center.  The leaves are cut from SU Granny Apple Green.  Memory Box Happy Birthday Pash Script die was cut from SU Highland Heather (base) and white. also the mat is Highland Heather.  The white panel is embossed with a new SU EF - Forever Plaid.  Now, I am off to link up over at The Color Throwdown.

Thanks for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

4 comments:

  1. LOve that big ole' flower and embossed background!! So happy you joined us at CTD!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job with the colors, Joann this is terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really pretty card, love the flower and the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card using the challenge colours, JoAnn! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.