Sunday, September 1, 2024

Happy Anniversary

 Hello friends. I have a new anniversary card to share.  I just received the Altenw Chocolate Flowers kit (die, stencil, embossing folder and background stamps) and couldn't wait to use it.  I used the colors from The Color Throwdown Challenge

Wow, my card was the winner at The Color Throwdown.

  


 Yellow, pink and green automatically says flowers to me, it is the perfect color combo.  There is one die that cuts out all the pieces together so I cut them out of white and then used my blending brushes to and inks to color them.  I used SU Pretty in Pink for the two larger flowers, layered together.  I then added a touch of Flirty Flamingo to the petal tips and on the flower centers.  I blended Daffodil Delight on the 2 smaller flowers, and then layered together; and also on the spiky bits and added clear rhinestones to the centers of all.  The leaves are blended with SU Pear Pizzazz.  The sentiment die does not have a name on it and I can't remember where I got it.  I die cut 3 layers from white and blended Pear Pizzazz ink on top.  I embossed the white panel with the Chocolate Flowers 3D EF and then mounted all the pieces to it, and then to the card base.  I had fun making this card and really like the finished card.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.
 
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

6 comments:

  1. I like the depth the background gives this and the flowers are so sweet! Delightful card, JoAnn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card with your die cut flowers! Thank you so much for playing along with us over at the Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty. Love the embossed background. You’ve used the colours perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that quilted background and these pretty flowers! Looks like you'll have lots of fun with this kit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I just love this beautiful floral card! Thanks so much for playing along at the Color Throwdown with us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful combo of colors and overall card is so pretty

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.