Saturday, August 31, 2024

Happy Birthday

 Hello friends.  I have a new birthday card to share today.

I don't use orange colors much but I am loving the new Peach Pie color by Stampin Up.  I used Peach Pie card stock for the mat, scallop mat and Peach Pie pattern paper for the panel.  I embossed the white panel with the cross-hatch EF by SU (an On-line Exclusive set of 3 EF).  I stamped the image from SU Poised Peony in Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored it with SU Peach Pie and Granny Apple Green Blends.  I die cut the circle and mounted it to the scallop mat and then to the card with foam tape.  The sentiment is from a retired SU set (love the font) and mounted with foam tape.  I colored 3 clear gems with the Dark Peach Pie Blend and added them to the card for a little bling.

I will add this to the Triple B Challenge (love make floral cards).
Please share our badge! 
 
 Krafty Chicks Challenge
 
 
Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn


5 comments:

  1. You always have such clean pretty layers! This is a wonderful card, JoAnn. I like the stripes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty peach flower, JoAnn! The embossed background and DSP layer show it off beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with you on Peach Pie! I just ordered a full package of it going into the fall season because I love the soft orange color! I love your use of it with your peony.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your birthday flower is so pretty ... great colouring. This is a lovely, soft peach and I can see why you like it. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.