Monday, August 5, 2024

Happy Birthday for Color Hues #92

 Hello friends.  I have a new birthday card I made using the colors from Color Hues - Pink & Brown.

 

I just received this stamp, die & stencil set from Pinkfresh Studio called Delighted for You and had to use it.  I stamped the pretty flowers in Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored them with SU Pretty in Pink and Crumb Cake Blends. It was hard to do brown leaves instead of green, but I am happy how it turned out.  I didn't use the stencils this time but look forward to using them next time.  I die cut the image and mounted it with foam tape on a white panel embossed with Altenew Natural Wicker EF.  I then mounted the panel to a Pretty in Pink panel and then to the white card base.  The sentiment from a retired SU set was stamped in SU Soft Suede ink (ret.), fussy cut and mounted with foam tape.

I am also linking to Darnell's NBUS as this is the first time of have used this set and also the embossing folder.
 
Grab our badge to display on your blog.

and linking to the Triple B Challenge - Birds, Blooms & Butterflies.

 Please share our badge!
 
Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.
 
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn 

7 comments:

  1. What a beautiful spray of flowers, JoAnn, so lovely in these shades of pink and brown! The weave is a great choice of e/f background, too! Thank you for inspiring everyone to use their NBUS! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  2. This floral spray is very pretty, JoAnne, no wonder you wanted to ink it up right away.it looks lovely against that fabulous embossed background. Thanks so much for joining us at Color Hues !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love to see your cards here at Color Hues! This one is beautiful JoAnn and of course, I love that background texture. Thanks so much for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! Love the softness that stencils add! Thank you so much for playing along with us over at the Color Hues Color Challenge! - Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your florals in pink and soft brown are absolutely lovely! Thank you for joining us at Colour Hues.
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.