Saturday, August 10, 2024

PIck of the Patch

 Hello friends I have a new birthday card to share today.  I used  a new My Favorite Things Pick of the Patch Stamp & Die set I just received.

I stamped the images in Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored them with SU Poppy Parade, Granny Apple Green and Daffodil Delight Blends.  I used Copic C1 to give a hint of gray to the bunny.  I cut the frame with the 2 largest dies from Spellbinders Venise Lace.  I trimmed the outside edges just a bit to show the Real Red mat. I embossed the frame with SU Subtle EF (ret.)  Using the center cut out panel, I sponged Granny Apple Green ink along the bottom and a hint of blue on the top to make it stand out from the frame.  I mounted the frame with foam tape and then glued the center cut out panel to the red mat.  I mounted the images with foam tape, except the two individual strawberries which I glued down.  I stamped the sentiment from the set in black and die cut it with a die from SU Stylish Shapes.  I sponged a little Daffodil Delight ink over it and glued it to the bottom center of the frame.

I am linking to the Color Throwdown Challenge - red, green & yellow.
 
 
and to Just Us Girls Challenge - Word Week - Frame.
 
Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.
 
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn


10 comments:

  1. Aww, so cute and those strawberries look yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. JoAnn, your card is perfectly perfect! Thanks for playing along with us at the Color Throwdown Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card - those images are adorable. Thanks for joining in at JUGS

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just as sweet as can be! Darling images and I love the green shading in this framed beauty. Thanks for playing along with us at JUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty JoAnn! You put together just sweet images and colored them so well! I love the textured frame and that sentiment banner a lot too! So happy you shared this with us this week at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this cute bunny and his strawberry plant, JoAnn! Awesome coloring, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.