Thursday, August 8, 2024

Seize the Birthday - Cute Critters

 Hello friends.  It is time for a new challenge at Seize the Birthday and I am the hostess this time.  I have chosen the "Topping" option of Cute Critters.  If you are not into the "Topping" option, the only requirement is that it has to be for a birthday.  Have fun with this challenge and I hope to see you in our gallery.

I die cut the Waffle Flower Postage Collage die from white and left the die in place while I blended lt. green ink around the bottom right corner and lt. blue ink around the top left corner of each section.  I stamped the cute raccoons from MFT You Little Rascal stamp set and die cut them with the matching dies.  I colored them with Copic markers and mounted them with foam tape.  I also stamped the grass from the same set in the corners of each section and colored it with a darker green marker.  The flowers were stamped, colored and die cut, then added to the grass areas.  The sentiment is from Gina K. Birthday Greetings.  The 30 and Hugs Inside are from Waffle Flower Postage stamp set. I mounted this panel to a lt. blue mat and then to the card base.  I really like the finished card and hope you do also.

Be sure to check out all the great cards by our guest designers and the team over at Seize the Birthday.

 
I am also linking to   AAA Birthday #64 where they are looking for critters
 

 

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

18 comments:

  1. aww that is so cute, love the adorable raccoons. Thank you for playing at the AAA Birthday Card Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute are they! This is such a sweet card, JoAnn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely like this, too, JoAnn! Those raccoons are so cute and just perfect with the postage die and your coloring and details are wonderful! (Thanks for picking Cute Critters ~ a favorite for me!!) Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just ADORABLE! Great job on coloring those little critters and sponging those "stamps"!

    ReplyDelete
  5. First, thanks for the fun topping! You have come up with another way to use the postage die and I love this. Thanks for the inspiration. These critters are the best and I love your idea.

    ReplyDelete
  6. JoAnn, this is so cute with the postage background and a different raccoon in each square. And the coloring is fantastic. Thanks for the fun challenge and have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally adorable card JoAnn!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. JoAnn, I love your card!! All those critters are just adorable in each little postage space! I am sorry I couldn't get my card done for this challenge. I left on July 10 and was gone over 3 weeks, I hit Georgia, Florida (Tallahassee) and then Tennessee. I was wiped by the time I got home and everything to do to put away clothes etc after being gone so long just took a lot out of me. I had to pass on this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your racoon is having too much fun! Perfect use with that fun die too

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think you nailed it as far as the DT is concerned! This is one adorable card. I think you should do cute more often as you certainly do it well.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those little racoons look like they are having a ton of fun! Great way to use the postage die JoAnn and thankyou for the fun challenge, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a cool concept to add the wee racoons to the postage stamp - they look like they were made for each other. Really love how soft and cute they are!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is ADORABLE, JoAnn! Love these little rascals and they fit perfectly on the postage stamp die! Love the soft blue background too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, my! Cuteness overload with these critters, JoAnn! I love that you’ve arranged them on the postal collage die, brilliant! Thanks for a great challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Combining the racoons with the postage die is a fabulous idea! There are so many cuties in the card because of that!! Awesome job, JoAnn! I am so used to seeing your fabulous floral cards that this came as a pleasant surprise!! Thank you for the fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Silly me - I thanked you on the wrong post! Oops - sorry. I love both this card and the other one. Both so adorable. Thanks so much for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Super Adorable Critter Birthday Card 🤩 Loved it !! Thank you for playing at AAA Birthday Challenge - Deekshita (Papiershades)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Adorable card! They are so cute! Thank you for joining the AAA Birthday Challenge - DT Pioniya

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.