Tuesday, August 6, 2024

Christmas Cards

 Hello Friends.  I am working on my Christmas cards and have a couple to share with you today.

I just received Alex Syberia Festive Poinsettia Stamp, Die & Stencils and couldn't wait to  use them.  I saw several cards on Pinterest with the poinsettia and I was inspired by this card (thank you Michelle Lupton).  I love it done in the blues but I changed the colors to SU Merry Merlot & Primrose Petals for the poinsettia and Mossy Meadow & Soft Sea Foam for the leaves.  The Merry Merlot panel is embossed with Spellbinders Holly & Foliage EF.  The sentiment is from Taylored Expressions stamped in Versamark ink and embossed in gold.  I fussy cut around the sentiment and mounted it with foam tape.  I really like it done in these colors too, but will have to try it in blue.

This card is inspired by another card on Pinterest (thank you Gail).  I really love the card and the only thing I changed was the colors for the greenery, the die cuts and the sentiment.  I used SU Soft Succulent & Evening Evergreen (ret.) inks & card stock.  The greenery is from a new SU set Golden Greenery (an On-line Exclusive set). The EF is an old one by SU called Lacey Brocade.  The poinsettia is also from a retired SU set - Poinsettia Petals (stamps & dies). The sentiment is from  SU For Unto Us (ret.) stamped and embossed in gold on a Something Fancy die cut in Soft Succulent.

I am linking these to Darnell's NBUS as this is the first time I have used the Poinsettia set and also the Golden Greenery set on the 2nd card.
Grab our badge to display on your blog.
 

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping
JoAnn


3 comments:

  1. Pretty Christmas cards, JoAnn! Love the color on that marvelous big poinsettia!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two lovely Christmas cards JoAnn. Especially love that gorgeous poinsettia! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The first poinsettia is stunning in Merlot and Primrose, JoAnn! The white poinsettia is so pretty with the sage tones for greenery! Two fabulous Christmas cards!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.