Wednesday, August 21, 2024

Happy Anniversary

 Hello friends.  I have an anniversary card to share today.  I made this one using the colors from The Flower Challenge.

 

 I just received Pinkfresh Studio's Breezy Blossoms stamp, die, & stencil and wanted to use them right away.  I stamped the images in Memento Tuxedo Black ink and use the stencils to blend SU Soft Succulent (ret.) on the leaves and Powder Pink ink (ret.) on the flowers.  I also used Dark Pretty in Pink Blend to add color to the centers of the flowers and a little on the flower buds.  I die cut the images - I like how the stamp stamps all of them at one time and the die cuts them all out at one time.  I die cut the next to the largest Memory Box Fringed Scallop Frame and sponged a little Powder Pink ink around the edges.  I mounted this with foam tape on a panel of Soft Succulent embossed with SU Tasteful Textile EF (ret.).  I arranged the flowers around the left side and bottom of the MB frame, adding foam tape under the flowers and gluing the stems down.  The sentiment is from SU Layers of Beauty and stamped in Soft Succulent ink.

I will link this to Darnell's NBUS Challenge as this is my first time using the MB die and PFS set.
 
 
 
Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.
 
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

4 comments:

  1. JoAnn! I have had my eye on that set - but I can see it has found the perfect home! What a beautiful way to send anniversary wishes - AND flowers at the same time! Thanks for joining us once again at The Flower Challenge - we love it!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovely mix of layers and textures! Charming card, JoAnn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty spray of flowers, JoAnn, and I love how you've colored them! The embossed background grounds the soft florals beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  4. GORGEOUS card JoAnn!! Love how you've used the colours of the challenge with your new PFS set. The card is stunning!! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.