Thursday, July 25, 2024

Seize the Birthday - Tic Tac Toe

 Hello Friends.  It is time for our new challenge at Seize the Birthday and Glenda has a  Tic Tac Toe board as our "Topping Option" for us to play with.

 

  


 I used the diagonal row bottom left to top right - Slimline, Clean & Simple, Stencil. I used Pinkfresh Studio Blooming Branch stamp, die and STENCILS for the pretty flowers.   After stamping them, I used the stencils, Pretty in Pink, Regal Rose, Pear Pizzazz and Wild Wasabi inks to blend with.  I then die cut the image with the matching die and cut it apart to put at the top and bottom of my embossed panel (Spellbinders Columns EF) cut with a Pinkfresh Studio Essentials Slim Cuts die.   I mounted the flowers and sentiment (Gina K. Birthday Greetings) with foam tape.  I really like my finished card and it is clean and simple to do.

You can check out all the inspiration by the TEAM and our Party Guests using Glenda's Tic Tac Toe board and hope you will join in this fun challenge. 

I am linking my card to AAA Birthday Challenge # 63 - Fabulous Flowers

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.
 
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

14 comments:

  1. What a lovely slim line design JoAnn! A wonderful EF used for the subtle texture added to your background and beautiful softly pink stems! Julia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such pretty flowers, JoAnn! They look so pretty on that embossed background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. pretty flowers and colour. Thank you for playing at the AAA Birthday Card Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful flowers with your white embossed background, JoAnn. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Be still my heart! JoAnn I think that you really out did yourself on this one. I love everything about it from the slimline to the arrangement of the flowers. Great Job! My favorite this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a gorgeous slimline, JoAnn! Love the way the sentiment separates the florals. Another wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty with those tiny flowers. Thanks for joining in at AAA birthday also

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty slimline and so feminine!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a pretty floral design JoAnn, love the embossed texture and how you've balanced the flowers top and bottom. I must remember to cut flowers apart! Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  10. JoAnn your slimline card is fantastic! I love your background with the ef and your beautiful bouquets! Stunning card!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Another beautiful floral design! The flowers are perfect for a slimline version. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful slimline card, JoAnn! The background is perfect for the florals.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the embossed background for the stripes. Gives a subtle yet great geometric background for those lovely flowers. What a sweet card, JoAnn!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is beautiful JoAnn! Love your use of white space and the gorgeous colours of the flowers & greenery.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.