Saturday, July 13, 2024

Birthday Wishes

 Hello friends.  I have another birthday card to share today.  This one is for my great-granddaughter who has a birthday in August and she loves pink.


I started with a panel of Petal Pink cardstock which was cut with Sunny Studios Frilly Frames Eyelet Lace die, using just the outer frame.  I embossed the panel with Spellbinders Checkered Scallops EF and added it to the card base.  Then I cut Waffle Flower's Radiating Diamond Frame die and stamped the sentiment from Gina K. Birthday Greetings.  I glued the frame down just in the center.  All the flowers and leaves were cut with Spellbinders Be Bold Blooms dies except the dark peach one from Club Blooms dies.  I mounted the larger bloom with foam tape and glued the smaller flowers and leaves around it.  I thought it needed something on the right side so I added two small flowers with leaves.  I really love the finished card.

I am linking my card to The Flower Challenge - Birthday.


and to AAA Birthday Challenge - Fabulous Flowers
 
 
Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.
 
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

4 comments:

  1. I like that sweet frame you embossed! This is lovely and I think your granddaughter will treasure it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. JoAnn! This peachy pink is a favorite of mine and I love the little garden of pretty die cut flowers! But I'm in total agreement with my good friend Lisa above - that scalloped and embossed panel is truly fabulous!
    Thanks so much for sharing your great granddaughter's card with us at The Flower Challenge!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card! I love the beautiful soft colour palette and the design of the card, and I'm sure your great- granddaughter will love the card! Thank you for sharing and playing along with us at AAA Birthday, hope you'll join us again. Take care, keep crafting and have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful - I'm sure your great-granddaughter will love it.

    Thanks for joining us at the AAA Birthday Challenge.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.