Wednesday, July 17, 2024

Happy Anniversary

Hello friends.  I have a new anniversary card to share today.This one is for a sweet couple at church.  I just received the Spellbinders Floral Spray die and wanted to use it right away.  

I die cut the pretty flowers from 3 shades of blue (Balmy Blue, Marina Mist & Misty Moonlight) and then layered them together. I did do a little ink blending to the center of the lightest flower and around the edges of the largest flower.  The leaves and stems were cut from Pear Pizzazz.  I added these to a white panel cut with Concord & 9th Basket Weave Card Front Die. I also added small rhinestones to the flower centers. The sentiment is die cut with a Creative Expressions die.  I really like the finished card and hope the recipients will.   They always enjoy my cards.

I am linking to the Triple B Challenge - Birds, Blooms & Butterflies.  Of course I always enjoy making floral cards.
Please share our badge!
 
And Darnell's NBUS challenge as this is the first time I have used my new dies.
Grab our badge to display on your blog. 
 
Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.
 
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn
 

4 comments:

  1. I think they'll like it JoAnn, it's pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just love your floral spray in those shades of blue, JoAnn!! Perfect atop that basket weave background too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty. Of course I love the gradient colour choice. I’m sure the couple receiving it will too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.