Tuesday, July 2, 2024

Happy Anniversary for JUGS #733

 Hello friends.  I have an anniversary card to share today.  I made it with the JUGS challenge in mind - Anything Goes Stencil Week #733.



I used a Tim Holtz String Stencil and SU Crumb Cake ink for the white panel,  For the pretty flowers I used Pinkfresh Studio Be Fearless set.  I stamped the images and used the stencils and my blending brushes to color them with - PFS Mimosa & Mango Sorbet inks for the flowers and SU Pear Pizzazz for the leaves.  The sentiment is an older Verve stamp which is stamped in SU Early Espresso ink.  After die cutting the flowers, I mounted them with foam, arranging them on opposite corners.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

5 comments:

  1. This is so artistically beautiful, JoAnn! Love the stenciling behind those gorgeous flowers. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those flowers are my favorite colors! So pretty and fresh, and that string stencil is pretty cool! Great anniversary card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the soft gray stenciling behind your pretty flowers! Wonderful card, JoAnn. So happy to have you sharing it with us at JUGs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a beautiful anniversary card, JoAnn. I love the color of the flowers. Thanks for sharing it with us at Just Us Girls.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the stenciling in the background and these sweet flowers! Such a pretty color!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.