Saturday, July 6, 2024

Happy Birthday for The Flower Challenge

 Hello friends.  I have a new birthday card to share today.  This one will be going to a friend at church.  I made the card with The Flower Challenge in mind - their theme this month is Birthday.

 


 I had these flowers from Pinkfresh Studio You're the Best already stamped so I colored them with Copic markers and then fussy cut them out.  The white die cut border is cut with a Gina Marie Designs die.  I glued this to a SU Basic Beige panel and then to a white card base.  I mounted the flowers with foam tape around the border.  The sentiment is from Penny Black Super Day stamp set.  I really like the finished card and I hope the recipient does also.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

4 comments:

  1. I love these blue flowers, JoAnn! And that frame is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. JoAnn, I think your friend is going to love her birthday card! Your triangle placement of these pretty blue flowers is so pleasing to the eye - and what a wonderful frame for your birthday wish!
    Thanks so very much for playing along with our birthday challenge!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely BEAUTIFUL card JoAnn! I love how your white die cut framing POPS against the beige background and your flowers are so pretty colored up in blue! Amazing fussy cutting too! Lovely, lovely card and your friend will definitely LOVE it!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh... I like this! The light blue flowers accompanied with the itty bitty pink ones are extra pretty. Wonderful card, JoAnn!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.