Monday, September 23, 2024

Another Christmas Card

 I am slowly getting some Christmas cards done before the rush and I have one to share today.


I used some new dies to make my card - Birch Press Holly Sprig Contour Layers and Penny Black Classy Frames.  I die cut all of them from white and colored the Holly Sprig with Copics.  The white frame is the middle frame of the set.  The larger mat is the center cut out from the largest frame and stamped with a sentiment from SU Brightest Glow (ret.).  I blended some Crumb Cake ink around the edges.  I mounted the frame piece with foam tape on a mat embossed with Spellbinders Scattered Christmas EF, and then to a thin mat of SU Real Red.  I will probably make more of these for Christmas as I really like it.

I will link my card to the Peace On Earth Christmas Challenge.
 
 
Also to Darnell's NBUS as this is my first time using these 2 new dies. 
Grab our badge to display on your blog. 
 
Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.
 
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card made with a lovely combination of elements, JoAnn. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty frame! Wonderful Christmas card, JoAnn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought that Classy Frame die but haven't used it yet. I love how it covers the card and gives a place to show off the wonderful sprig of holly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh JoAnn this is just BEAUTIFUL!!!! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Peace On Earth challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Co-Owner … Can You Handle the Pressure, Double D, Four Seasons, Peace On Earth, Stencil Fun, Simply Clean & Simple, Two Old Bats, Triple B, Word Power, Love Those Pretty Papers

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! This is so elegant! This sweet sprig of holly is so pretty and I love how you've shaded and stacked the frames!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.