Saturday, March 19, 2022

Just Us Girls Challenge - Color Week

 Hello friends,  It is my third week as guest designer at Just Us Girls and this is Color Week.  I love these soft and pretty colors and I think you will enjoy using them on your cards, I know I did.

 

I cut a panel of ivory card with Pinkfresh Studio Diagonal Stitched Plaid and mounted it to the ivory card base.  The flower from Ink to Paper Into the Blooms: Dahlia Dies is cut from SU Blushing Bride.  I inked the edges of the petals and shaped them before assembling the 3 layers, added a gemstone to the center and mounted it with foam tape.  The leaves are cut from SU Soft Succulent and I also inked the edges.  Birthday is stamped in Soft Succulent with The Greetery Birthday Blooms and die cut with the matching die.  Happy is from a retired SU set.  These are mounted with foam tape.  For a final touch, I added 3 small clear rhinestones.  I love the final card with these pretty colors.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope to see you in the gallery at Just Us Girls.
Have a wonderful day.
 
 
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

 

10 comments:

  1. JoAnn...love the elegance of this card. The embossed background is perfect. And the flower center jewel immediately catches your eye. Thanks so much for being with us this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an impressive flower and it is so lovely on this wonderful birthday card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeous flower die -- love the finished inside of it shiny! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The background is perfect with this pretty bloom! Love the pizazz you added to the flower center! Wonderful card, JoAnn!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the shaping of this pretty flower, JoAnn! A perfect background and sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations JoAnn on your GD spot; this is a real standout over at JUGS this week! I love the layers and detailing on your pretty diecut flower and the subtle detail on your card base adds wonderful visual interest. Just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The dahlia set is on my wish list, JoAnn. Mainly for the leaves because they are wonderful but your flower is gorgeous in the pale pink. This is such a lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your diagonal plaid background is perfect for your stunning star-of-the-stage dahlia! Gorgeous!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  9. One of the prettiest cards in the line up for sure! Lovely card, JoAnn!

    ReplyDelete
  10. JoAnn what a breathtaking and beautiful card. Stunning in this weeks JUGS colours. Fabulous background and sentiment layout.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.