Wednesday, March 9, 2022

Happy Birthday for the Inkspirational Challenge

 Hello friends.  I made a birthday card for the Inkspirational Challenge - Word Prompt Curve

ETA:  Wow, my card was a weekly winner at Make the Cards Challenge.

This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is Weekly_Winner_Watermark.png

 

Here is my card with lots of curves.

I used an older Cuttlebug EF with lots of curves and a perfect place to stamp the sentiment.  I added the flowers in a curve along the bottom of the embossed section.  I stamped the flowers from SU Boughs & Blooms in Regal Rose and Misty Moonlight, then fussy cut them out. They are mounted with foam tape.  I punched two boughs of leaves from the matching punch and added them to the sides.  The two leaves at the bottom were snipped off of the punched boughs.  The sentiment is from SU Happy Moments.

This is my first time using the new SU Boughs & Blooms so I will link to Darnell's NBUS challenge.

 

and also to Make the Cards Challenge - Use an Embossing Folder.

 MTCC 50

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn
 

6 comments:

  1. What a great embossing folder, and such a nice way to use the flowers around the curve. Beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Make the Cards Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This embossing is the perfect place for a sentiment and the flowers accentuate the curves beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Make The Cards Challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    MAKE THE CARDS CHALLENGE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is a curvy winner in my book, JoAnn! You've got curves in your embossing, curves in your layout, and curves in both your pretty flowers and your leaves! Well done! Thank you for inspiring everyone at NBUS! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very classy and elegant design with curves. Beautiful! Thanks for joining our challenge at Inkspirational.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The embossing folder makes the card so elegant and I love the pop of colour with the flowers against the white background. Thanks for joining the Make the Cards Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.