Tuesday, March 1, 2022

Color Hues Challenge Cards for Ukraine

 Hello friends.  A special post today as the Seize the Birthday DT is joining with Color Hues to make #cardsforukraine,  featuring the colors of their flag, blue and yellow, and/or sunflowers - their national flower.  My thoughts and prayers go out to the people of Ukraine.

May be an image of text that says 'Color Hues the color challenge #cardsforukraine #TCH #36 Please only use the Hues of these two colors but neutrals are always welcome. Have Fun.' 


I used Memory Box Layered Fresh Flowers (2 large and 1 small) for my yellow flower and added a golden gem to the center.  The leaves are die cut from white using a SU and a Spellbinders die.  I also used Spellbinders Venise Lace die to cut the panel with the openings,  I stamped the sentiment in SU Pacific Point ink and then embossed it with SU Tasteful Textile EF.  I mounted this on a blue panel and then to the card base. The flower and leaves were glued on the panel.

I hope you will join us in this special challenge at Color Hues.  Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful and blessed day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

3 comments:

  1. I love how you've used these colors and that you honor the Ukrainians, JoAnn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you used the colors! Such a beautiful card, JoAnn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for being such a great team member and joining us at the last minute at Color Hues! Such a pretty floral card that we continue to get inspired by from you! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.