Monday, March 28, 2022

Happy Birthday in Yellow & Teal

 Hello friends.  I have a birthday card I made for the Color Hues challenge with Light Teal and Yellow but didn't get it posted in time due to an early appointment this morning.  I wanted to share it anyway.


I used my new Memory Box Enchanting Poppy Stems die cut from SU Daffodil Delight and MFT Summer Splash cardstock.  I inked the bottom edges of the flowers with Crushed Curry ink and the bottom layer of the leaves with Summer Splash inks.  The flowers are mounted with foam tape and the stems and leaves are glued down on a panel which I lightly sponged Summer Splash ink onver Tim Holtz Dot Fade Layering Stencil.  This panel is mounted to a pale teal envelope I recycled and it matched perfectly.

I will link to MYNBUS challenge as this is the first time I have used the Memory Box die.

 

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

4 comments:

  1. Just beautiful! It would be a winner in my book for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you shared these beautiful yellow poppies even though the challenge had closed. They are beautiful with their aqua leaves and the stenciled background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card the yellow poppies are super and look so lovely against that gorgeous teal background.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pretty stenciled background against the beautiful poppies! Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.