Saturday, March 26, 2022

Just Us Girls Challenge - Photo Week

 Hello friends. It is my fourth and last week as guest designer for Just Us Girls and I have really enjoyed it.  Thank you to all the designers for having me join you in these fun challenges.  This week is Photo Week and we have a fun photo to inspire you.

 

Here is a closer look at the photo.

  

and here is my card.

 I was inspired by the blue birds, yellow flowers and cute little butterfly.  I used SU Friendly Hello which was a free Sale-A-Bration set and I am so glad I got it.  The bird on the branch is from that set.  I stamped it, colored it with alcohol markers, and fussy cut it, as there is no die to match it.  I mounted this with foam tape on a white die cut circle matted with a black die cut circle.  The little butterflies  are from another set and I fussy cut them also and just glued the bodies down.  Hello Friend is a Memory Box die, cut from white and black..  The blue check panel is mounted on a black mat also, to tie everything together, and then to the card base.

 I will also link to Tic Tac Toe Challenge ( I used the middle row across - butterfly, free, flowers)

 

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope to see you in the gallery at Just Us Girls.
Have a wonderful day.
 
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

14 comments:

  1. JoAnn, Thanks for guesting with us at JUGS! I love your sweet bird and flowers and the shadow sentiment!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved having you guest with us JoAnn, your cards were all fantastic! Love this little beauty today with the sweet bird and blue gingham!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for joining the JUGS Team for the month of March! It was our pleasure seeing your lovely creations each week. This last one is so pretty with the sift blue gingham and cute bird :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! I love the touches of black, they make the design so crisp.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet bird and butterfly, JoAnn! Love the checked background too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your gingham background is such a pretty stage for your stars-of-the-show bird, flowers and butterflies! Thank you for being an awe-mazing guest designer this month!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  7. JoAnn... so fabulous having you here at Just Us Girls this month! Just love all of your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is a perfect image for the challenge, JoAnn, and it's colored so beautifully. Yay you for fussy cutting everything. Not my favorite thing to do. I love the gingham background. It's been great having your with us this month.

    ReplyDelete
  9. JoAnn, your card is simply gorgeous! Love that bird and the great dimension you gave to the focal images!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a beautiful fresh, spring card JoAnn! Your little birdie is so sweet and I adore the gingham backdrop too. Thanks for sharing with us over at TicTacToe this week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That image is so perfect for our challenge this week! I love that darling little bird perched on the branch and that gingham background is the perfect accompaniment. Thanks so much for joining us this past month with all of your beautiful creations! Don't be a stranger.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your card is very gentle and lovely. Such a nice interpretation of both challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  13. JoAnn, You certainly ended your time with us with a gorgeous card. I just think that bird is outstanding. We were lucky to have you with us! Take care and we always look forward to having your cards in our gallery!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a 'tweet' and adorable card JoAnn. Beautiful in every way. Thanks for sharing your talents with us this month at JUGS. We have loved having you as our Guest.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.