Wednesday, March 30, 2022

I Spot Someone Who's Having a Birthday

 Hello friends.  I have a birthday card to share today that I made for a cute little one that turned one this past weekend.

I used MFT Saddle Up and Celebrate stamps and die set.  All the images and sentiment are from that set except the fence and grass dies which are from a new SU set.  I cut the fence from woodgrain paper and 3 grass pieces from green card.  I colored the images with alcohol markers and mounted them with foam tape on a panel sponged with lt. blue for the sky and green for the grass area.  I matted the panel on a Soft Suede mat and then to the card base.

I will link to Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes


and to Krafty Chicks Challenge - All Occasions (this is my first time playing in their challenge)

Krafty Chicks Challenge

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I appreciate it when you take time to leave a comment.
I hope you have a wonderful day.
 
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

2 comments:

  1. Little boy will love this card, awesome job, great image to color up. Thank you for playing our challenge this week at Krafty Chicks Challenge. Happy Crafting! Have a good day!
    Cheers, Leanne DT Member/KCC
    Krafty Chicks Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an adorable card for a little guy, JoAnn! Love the fence and the grass done so perfectly to ground the fun cowboy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.