Saturday, March 5, 2022

Just Us Girls Challenge - Lucky

Hello friends.  I am honored to be guest designing at Just Us Girls for the month of March.  It is Word Week and the word for this week's challenge is "Lucky".

 

I created the sentiment in Word on my computer as I couldn't find one that I wanted to use in my stamps.  I die cut it with a die from SU Stitched So Sweetly dies.  I have a special friend that will be receiving this card so I used yellow flowers (her favorite color) cut with SU Botanical Builder dies (retired). The leaves are from the same set.  I added large golden rhinestones to the flower centers and  mounted all this on a panel cut with my new Stitched Stripe Card Front Die by Concord & 9th (love it), and then to the card front.

Be sure to check out all the wonderful cards by the designers over at Just Us Girls and join in this fun challenge.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn
 

10 comments:

  1. I love this background and I can see that it will be a favorite! So pretty with the cheery yellow flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your GD gig! Your friend will love this special card, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! Welcome to March with JUGS 😊

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was so thrilled to see that you were guesting with us, JoAnn! We Love your floral cards as we often do! This one is just as sweet! Love the soft yellow. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so light and full of spring in the yellow and white - such pretty blooms!

    ReplyDelete
  6. JoAnn, this card is simply gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So happy to have your joining us this month, JoAnn! Your buttery yellow blooms are sweet, this is a charming card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So glad to have you as our Guest Designer this month! Fabulous card to start off with. I love that subtle background paired with the pretty yellow flowers framing the sweet sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The flowers have so much dimension, JoAnn, and I love that background die. It's great to have you guesting with us this month.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a sweet and loving card JoAnn. Your background is perfect to show of those blooms. Lovely to have you Guesting with us this month at JUGS.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.