Saturday, March 12, 2022

Just Us Girls Challenge - Trend Week

 Hello friends.  This is my second week as guest designer at JUGS and this is Trend Week.  The trend is Embossing Folders.  You know we all have lots of EF, I know I do, so it will be a fun challenge.

 


 I chose to use my new EF from SSS called Kaliedeschope and I sponged lt. blue ink in the area where I would lay the flower spray from SU Blessings of Home.  I colored the image with SU Daffodil Delight, Seaside Spray and Granny Apple Green Blends.  I die cut the image with the matching dies and mounted it with foam tape.  The sentiment is from Waffle Flower Essential Sentiments stamp & die set.  I mounted it with foam tape also.

Be sure to check out all the wonderful cards by the designers over at Just Us Girls and join in this fun challenge.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
     JoAnn

12 comments:

  1. Another pretty floral card, JoAnn. What a great EF and I love how you softly colored it. Such a great backdrop for your flowers! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful embossed background; perfect stage for your gorgeous spray of flowers! Wonderful inspiration for this week's challenge!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. JoAnn...I don't think I told you this. My father wanted to move the family to Arcadia when I was a child from Connecticut. I don't remember why, I will have to ask my mom. We owned property there for years I think. So I smile every time I see your About Me section. So glad you are guesting with us this month... you really do make amazing flower cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty shadowed embossing with the lovely flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the deep embossing of this folder and the partial coloring that adds a wonderful background for this bouquet of flowers! Hope you're having a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the depth the EF gave your card! This is lovely, Joann!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely florals and so cool how you lightly colored the embossing folder behind them! You had me at blue and yellow!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous! I love the depth of that background and how you sponged in the blue in the area for the pretty floral spray!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nothing like a wonderful embossing folder to show off a beautiful flower arrangement, JoAnn, and you proved that with your lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautifully coloured florals JoAnn and what a fabulous embossing folder for the background. So detailed.

    ReplyDelete
  11. JoAnn, your flowers are so pretty and then that embossing folder background!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is a beautiful image and you colored it beautifully as well. Love the ef you used on the background. Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.