Monday, February 21, 2022

Another Faux Cloisone Card

 Hello friends.  I had so much fun making my first faux cloisone card that I made another one using the same magazine as before.  I used stamping, dry and heat embossing, and die cutting. I am linking to CAS Mix Up Challenge.

 


  I embossed the flowers from SU Friendly Hello on a picture of a sandwich with some kind of berry jelly on it.  I thought it would make lovely flowers.  I embossed with Ranger Fine Detail Gold Embossing Powder, glued it on scratch card for stability, and then fussy cut the image.  I embossed a white panel with SU Subtle EF and then die cut a circle from it.  I added a smaller die cut circle with black card to make a frame.  I glued this panel on the card base after stamping leaves from Friendly Hello in Blackberry Bliss to match the flowers; and the sentiment from SU Many Mates.  I am pleased with the final card.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

6 comments:

  1. Another beautiful example of cloisonné, JoAnn! Beautiful flowers and I love the circle framing! Thanks for sharing with us again at CAS Mix Up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Happy you have enjoyed this challenge, JoAnn! Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Mix Up! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. TFS your pretty faux cloisonne flowers, JoAnn. They are such a nice embellishment for your wonderful sentiment window aperture:-) So pleased you joined us again at CAS Mix Up. Love and Hugs, Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  4. JoAnn thanks for using the Faux Cloisonné technique on another card, your sandwich photo worked beautifully for the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great technique, and your flowers are beautiful. I love the berry colours.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.