Wednesday, February 9, 2022

Birthday Wishes for a Special Friend

 Hello Friends..  I am sharing a birthday card I made for a special friend. Her favorite color is yellow so I always try to include yellow flowers.


The flowers are from SSS Bouquet of Thanks, colored with SU Daffodil Delight and Old Olive Blends.  They are mounted with foam tape on a panel of SU Soft Sea Foam card with the edges die cut with Altenew Creative Edges: Lace Die.  I mounted this to a white panel embossed with SU Tufted EF (retired), and then to the card base.  Birthday is from The Greetery Birthday Blooms stamp and die set.  I masked the word wishes from another stamp set, cut around it and mounted it with foam tape also.  

 
 
I will also link this one to the Watercooler Wednesday Challenge - Occasions
 
 
Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.
 
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

4 comments:

  1. These flowers are so pretty in yellow, JoAnn! Such a beautiful Spring card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jo Ann another exquisite card. Love this flower image from Simon says and the lacy background. Thank you for joining us at The Flower Challenge DT Aileen

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card JoAnn. I love your pretty flowers and that wonderful intricate die cut background is jsut perfect! Thanks so much for joining us at this Watercooler Wednesday Challenge. Stay safe! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the delicate spring feel to your card and the depth and dimension of it. Thanks for joining us this month at The Flower Challenge, hope to see you next month too. Cara DT x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.