Wednesday, May 5, 2021

Another Anniversary Card

 Hello friends.  I have another anniversary card for some good friends that I am sharing today.


I love the flowers in my new Simon Says Stamp Look for the Rainbow set. ONE of my favorite flowers.  Like others I have so many that I can't just pick one which is what The Flower Challenge wants. I am sure I will be making more flower cards as it is my favorite kind to make.
 
I stamped the flower and leaves in Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored with SU Blends.  I then die cut them and added to a panel cut with Spellbinders Ornamental Valance (it makes such a pretty background) with foam tape.  The sentiment from Verve is embossed in gold and then I added 3 gold glitter enamel dots.

Since this is my first tine using the flower set I will like to the NBUS (Never Before Used Schtuff) challenge
 
 

 
My card also fits the challenge at Tic Tac Toe 
 
I used the diagonal row from bottom left to upper right - embossing, coloring and flowers.
 
Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful day.
 
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

3 comments:

  1. Another beautiful card JoAnn! I really love the background detail and that gorgeous bloom. Thank you for sharing card #2 with us at the Tic Tac Toe challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your anniversary card is beautiful and elegant, JoAnn. Such a special keepsake for your friends celebrating their anniversary. Love the white on white background with the beautiful valance. And your flower is so pretty ... love the colour! Thanks for joining us at The Flower Challenge! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. And you do floral card designs so well, JoAnn! I can see why you had to have this one! You have really brought it to life as the focus pocus against that awesome white textured background! Thank you for sharing with everyone at NBUS! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.