Monday, May 31, 2021

Anniversary Card

 Hello friends.  I have an anniversary card to share today.  I CASE myself on this one with this card I made a few years ago. I love the layout and border die I used so wanted to make another one.  I used different colors on this one.

The lace border die is by Altenew and the pale green cardstock is from my stash.  The flowers are Clearly Besotted Perfect Peonies.  I stamped and die cut the image with the matching die and then colored it with SU Pink Pirouette and Mint Macaron Blends.  The sentiment is an older Stampabilities stamp and stamped in Just Jade ink.  I added 3 little heart enamel dots by Doodlebug Designs.

 

and also to the Retro Rubber Challenge - Anything Goes.  The flowers stamp is older than 3 years and the sentiment is from 2005.
RRCB 159

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn


7 comments:

  1. Another lovely card, they keep getting better and better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the soft colors on this, JoAnn! Beautiful flowers and lacy edging!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Breathtakingly lovely! The colours make me swoon, the layout is wonderful and I really like the details like the lacy edging. Thanks so much for joining us at Retro Rubber Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card, I love the lacy edges. Thanks for joining us at Retro Rubber this time. Claire DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card! I love how design works so well together. Thanks for playing along with us at Retro Rubber!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are such pretty flowers - I love them with the pale colors and the lacy edge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.