Thursday, May 13, 2021

A Bouquet for Seize the Birthday

 Hello friends.  It is time for a new challenge at Seize the Birthday and this time Colleen would like us to make a bouquet on our cards

 
For my card I used my new MFT Freshly Picked Bouquet stamps and matching die.  I colored the flowers with SU Blends - Daffodil Delight, Balmy Blue, Granny Apple Green and Soft Suede for the flower centers.  After die cutting the image I placed it on a panel embossed with an older PTI  Cover Plate die..  The sentiment is from SU Art Gallery stamp set.

I am also linking to The Flower Challenge. - use your favorite flower.  This is my favorite flower right now.  I love this new set.  I have so many flower stamps and dies, I can't just pick one.

Be sure to check out all the love flower cards by the team over at Seize the Birthday.  I hope you are inspired to join in our challenge.
 
Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn



15 comments:

  1. A lovely bouquet - and that background is a great choice to add some interest xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweetly coloured, JoAnn! Beautiful bouquet and the textured background is a great addition.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you mixed the flowers up in this arrangement, sharp looking

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful bouquet, JoAnn! I love the mix of blue and yellow flowers! I'm with you. It's hard to pick a favorite flower!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another charming card by you. I like that white space that really lets the flowers show off. Just delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I chuckled a bit thinking of the "Flower Queen" picking her favorite flower! LOL I am sure you haven't come across a flower you didn't like. As for your card, love the subtle texture and the coloring is wonderful too! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful arrangement in your bouquet JoAnn, love the colours and the subtle texture in the background, I think I have this PTI coverplate too, must find it! Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the bouquet of soft blue and yellow flowers, JoAnn! It's a pretty CAS design with the subtle textured background!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, JoAnn! Its so, so beautiful! The soft color palette for a lovely bouquet and the lovely embossed background.. I love how the card looks so elegant with just two elements in it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. JoAnn, this bouquet is so striking, I love the colors you chose for the flowers, but so many possibilities with coloring those beauties! Heart Hugs, Col

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful bouquet of pastel colored flowers! I love the subtle embossed background too, it all just works beautifully together for a great birthday card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card JoAnn and I love the colors you used in your bouquet. Thanks for playing along with us at The Flower Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a soft and beautiful card - the textured background goes really well with the bouquet.

    ReplyDelete
  14. That’s a lovely modern bouquet card, JoAnn, and I love the soft colouring.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love thiscut out bouquet against the textured background! Turned out amazing 😀

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.