Monday, May 17, 2021

Pink Birthday Card

 Hello friends.  I have a new birthday card to share today.


I have had these images on my desk for awhile and can't remember where I got them but I colored this pretty branch of flowers and then fussy cut it.  I used SU Flirty Flamingo and Soft Suede Blends to color with.  I mounted it with foam tape to a white panel embossed with SU Tufted EF.  I then mounted the panel to a thin Soft Suede mat.and to a card base of Flirty Flamingo.  I stamped the sentiment in Soft Suede ink on a die cut circle and added it to ascalloped Soft Suede circle.  I mounted this with foam tape also and then added 3 pink rhinestones for a little bling.

I am linking my card to AAA Birthday Challenge - they are celebrating their 2nd birthday.
 
 
Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful day.
 
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn
 
 

3 comments:

  1. How very beautiful is your card! Love the subtle quilted backdrop to your floral spray.
    Thanks for playing at AAA Birthday, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful cherry blossoms, JoAnn! Love the depth of the flowers and the embossing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful birthday card, so delicate and elegant! Thanks so much for celebrating with us at AAA Birthday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.