Sunday, May 23, 2021

Happy Anniversary

 Hello friends.  Today I am sharing another anniversary card I made for friends at church.


I used a new stamp and die set from Pink & Main called Always.  I love this pretty floral heart.  I stamped it twice and fussy cut the flowers and leaves, colored them with Flirty Flamingo and Granny Apple Green Blends, and then added them to the full die cut with foam tape.  I blended some lt. blue ink over the heart section and then stamped the sentiment from SU Many Mates.  I added 3 small clear rhinestones for a little bling.  The stripe paper is from my stash.  I added it over a scallop die cut border and a white panel embossed with the Basket Weave EF.  I added it to a white card base and then mounted the heart die cut with foam tape.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

1 comment:

  1. What a pretty floral decorated heart, JoAnn! I love how it looks with the basketweave embossing and pretty paper!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.