Thursday, May 20, 2021

Birthday Wishes

 Hello friends.  I have a birthday card for a good friend I am sharing today.  I made my card for two challenges.


I used this pretty flower spray from Clearly Besotted Beautiful Friend.  I stamped it twice, colored it with SU Flirty Flamingo and Granny Apple Green Blends.  I fussy cut both images and layered them over the curve of the PTI Hawaiian Shores dotted paper, (I hope the curve is visible enough for the sketch challenge). This is mounted on a white panel embossed with an older Quickutz Polka Dots EF.  The flowers are mounted with foam tape.  The sentiment from SU Fancy Phrases is stamped on a punched label and mounted with foam tape.

 
 
 
Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful day.
 
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

7 comments:

  1. Great combination of challenges! I love the curve element and the different sizes of polka dots; perfect background for those gorgeous flowers! A beautiful spring birthday card indeed! Thanks for sharing at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see the lovely curve, JoAnn! Love these pretty pink blooms over top of the turquoise polka dots! The embossed circles partner beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, JoAnn! You have colored the flowers perfectly. I love how they look against this color of polka dotted paper. A wonderful pairing of challenges! Thank you for sharing with The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful card, JoAnn! Thanks so much for playing along with my CAS polka dot challenge over at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous design! I love the big & small polka dots backing these beautiful flowers! Thanks for playing along with us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful! I love how the flowers track along with the curved edge. The various polka dots in the background are so sweet. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a delightful flowery branch. I love this soft coloring. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.