Saturday, May 1, 2021

Happy Anniversary

 Hello friends.  I have an anniversary card for a couple at church I am sharing today.

I used my new Spellbinder's Ornamental Valance for the white die cut panel and really like how it turned out.  This is my first time using it and also first time using Avery Elle Hand Drawn Florals set.  I stamped the flowers and leaves in Tuxedo Memento Black ink and colored them with SU Blends in Flirty Flamingo, Balmy Blue, Daffodil Delight and Granny Apple Green.  I mounted them with foam tape, except the leaves are just glued on.  I stamped the greeting from a Verve set and embossed it with gold embossing powder.  I also added Wink of Stella to the flowers and leaves for a little extra touch.  You can see it a little better in this photo, although it is hard to photograph, it is very pretty IRL.
 
I will link my card to the Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge. I used the diagonal row from bottom left to upper right and also across the bottom.  I always love making cards with flowers.

 

 I will also link to Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes.

 
Thanks so much for stopping by.  I appreciate the visit and if you leave a comment, thank you.
Have a wonderful day.
 
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn




3 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card JoAnn! The white die cut background and the gold sentiment add such nice elegance to the spring like feel of the flowers. So glad you joined us at the Tic Tac Toe challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another pretty die, JoAnn, and beautifully colored flowers! Love the dimension from popping up the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! The soft pastel flowers are gorgeous against the white die cuts. Thanks for joining us this week at TTTC!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.