Wednesday, May 19, 2021

Happy Birthday for Color Hues


 Hello friends.  I have a birthday card I made for a friend using the colors at the Color Hues challenge.

 

For the flower and leaves I used my new Altenew Book Engravings Stamp and Die set.  The flowers are 3 layers but I only used two, the outline (Gorgeous Grape ink) and the first fill layer (Highland Heather).  I stamped the fill layer off once for the darker flower and twice for the lighter flower.  The leaves are stamped in Bermuda Bay ink and I stamped the fill layer off twice and then blended a little with my Blender Pen.  I used a Tim Holtz die on the white panel, stamped the sentiment in Bermuda Bay ink and then embossed it with the Subtle EF for a little texture.  I placed the panel over a layer of Bermuda Bay Ombre paper and then mounted it on the card base.  I mounted the flowers and leaves with foam tape.
 
I will also link to MY NBUS May challenge.
 

I will also link to The Flower Challenge - Use your favorite flower.  This is my favorite right now.  I love all flowers and I love the way this stamps.


Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

3 comments:

  1. Now here's a different style layout. Super neat and lovely colors. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These big purple flowers are gorgeous, JoAnn! Love the die cut background with the teal peaking through and the subtle texture! A gorgeous card, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving your gorgeous card JoAnn in all your shades of purple and teal. This background is so cool and something I don't often see from you and I love it. It's nice to change things up now and again to keep us on our toes. Thanks for supporting Color Hues with your pretty card. Take care!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.