Wednesday, May 5, 2021

Birthday card for My Daughter

 Hello friends.  I have a birthday card to share today. This one is for my daughter.


I used Neat and Tangled Floral Frame stamps & die set.  I stamped and die cut the frame and a few extra flowers and then colored them with SU Flirty Flamingo and Granny Apple Green Blends.  I mounted it with foam tape on a panel embossed with Taylored Expressions Weathered EF, then adhered it to my card base.  The sentiment is from a retired SU set stamped on a Stitched So Sweetly die and then glued on the embossed panel.

I will link this to Addicted to Stamps and More - Any Occasion challenge.
 
 
and also to Watercooler Wednesday - All Things Feminine 
 
 
Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful day.
 
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

3 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful wreath with the pink flowers, JoAnn! Love the weathered embossed background! Happy Birthday to your daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Siucha pretty card!
    Thank you for sharing with Addicted to Stamps and More!
    Susan
    Addicted to Stamps and More
    Calling All Crafters! – My Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card! Thanks for sharing at Watercooler Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.