Thursday, May 6, 2021

Happy Birthday for Color Hues #17 and The Paper Players

 Hello friends.  I had to think of what I wanted to do for Color Hues red & orange challenge.  I thought about flowers and which ones I could use but I couldn't decide on any of them.  I decided to use this cute teddy and balloons from Simon Say Stamp Party Like a Panda.
 
ETA: Yea, my card was chosen as one of the Cuts Above at The Paper Players.
 

 
I stamped all the images then cut them with the matching dies.  I colored them with SU Poppy Parade and Pumpkin Pie Blends.  I did use a very lt. Crumb Cake touch for the party horn but it is considered a neutral.  I embossed the panel with SU Brick & Mortar EF and mounted it on a Lawn Fawn Fancy Scalloped Frame die cut.  I mounted the images with foam tape and stamped Birthday in black and fussy cut around it and added foam tape to the right side only and glue to the part over the balloon strings.  I was really pleased with the final result.  It will be going to a little one at church.
 
I will link to The Paper Players theme challenge - Cards for Boys.


 
Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.
 
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn


8 comments:

  1. This is so cute! I love the image. Thank you for joining us at Color Hues!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another darling design! I love when you make your critter scenes JoAnn! Love the embossing folder background and the balloons are so fun and rounded! This combination was a bit tricky for me this time but you made it shine! Thanks for being with us at Color Hues and Happy Mother's Day weekend to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pandas are so adorable. your choice of colors set this off perfectly. So sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. JoAnn your little party panda is adorable! I love the bright read and orange against the black and white - it makes the frame and details really pop. Great brick texture background too. Thanks for playing along with my 'Cards for Boys' challenge over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the mixture of hues - and that panda with his bright balloons is just fabulous. So glad you joined us at the Paper Players this week
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  6. This cute panda with the birthday balloons works perfectly, JoAnn! Bright and happy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just the sweetest card, love that birthday panda! Thank you for joining us this challenge at the Color Hues!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww...I'm crushing all over your sweet birthday panda! He's adorable! Thank you for sharing your artistry in the Color Hues gallery!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.