Friday, May 28, 2021

Congratulations

 Hello friends and happy Friday.  I have two graduation cards to share today.

I used an older stamp from Taylored Expressions that I have had for several years.


 This one is for my granddaughter who graduated this week.  Her school colors are black & red. I stamped the image and colored with Copics, then die cut with a stitched rectangle die. The pattern paper is from my stash and I matted with black.  The sentiment is from an older SU set.  I also added some red sequins for a little bling.

This one is for my great-granddaughter who is graduating in two weeks.  Her school colors are blue & white.  Her hair is blonde, so I colored the image to match.  I used the same supplies and added gold sequins to her card.

RRCB 159


                              And to the Watercooler Wednesday Challenge - All about Occasions.

 

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.

 Happy Stamping,
JoAnn


5 comments:

  1. Two great graduation cards for some special granddaughters, JoAnn! Congratulations to the gruaduates!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These grad cards are so cute, Joann. Congrats to your granddaughters on their graduations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect little girl cards. Like how you did the layout as the little girl stands out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really, really cute cards you have made for your granddaughters

    ReplyDelete
  5. What great eye-catching graduation cards JoAnn! So clever using their school colours. I'm sure the girls loved receiving these special messages from you. Thanks so much for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenge. Stay safe! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.