Wednesday, June 9, 2021

Congrats Grad

 Hello friends.   I have a graduation card to share today.

The school colors are royal blue and white so I used SU Pacific Point.  The graduation hat is cut with my Silhouette and the letters and numbers are cut with SU Playful Alphabet.  The Congrats is from an older SU set.  I drew the diplomal and fussy cut it.  I added gold thread around it.  The white panel is embossed with SU Subtle EF and the scalloped blue mat is cut with an MFT Blueprints 27 die.  I mounted the hat and diploma with foam tape.

I will link to Happy Little Stampers - Anything goes with dies.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

1 comment:

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.