Friday, June 11, 2021

Wedding Wishes

Hello friends.  Today I have a wedding card to share.

I had the trellis frame already cut twice with my Silhouette and layered it for for sturdiness, then mounted to a white card base.  I wanted to use my new Memory Box dies, Layered Fresh Flowers, so I die cut them several times in white,  and then layered the blooms.  I used the blue card to die cut the centers and then added a clear rhinestone to each flower.  The leaves are die cut with an older SU set.  The sentiment from a Verve set is heat embossed in white. I am pleased with the final result.  I think the lt. blue and white color combo make a lovely wedding card.

I will link to Memory Box Challenge - Feeling Blue.  June is the perfect time for weddings and blue is a good color.
 Memory Box challenge badge

 Thank so much for stopping by.  I appreciate your comments. Have a wonderful day.

 Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

1 comment:

  1. Such an elegant card.
    Thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers Anything Goes with Dies challenge blog.
    Happy crafting!
    Catherine x DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.