Wednesday, June 30, 2021

Make the Cards Color Challenge

 Hello friends.  I have a birthday card to share today using the colors from Make the Card Challenge.


 
For my card I used this pretty flower from SU Hand-Penned Petals and colored it with Calypso Coral and Old Olive Blends.  I then die cut it with the matching die and mounted it with foam tape to a white scallop panel cut with a SU Scalloped Contours die.  I first stamped the sentiment and then embossed it with the Tasteful Texture EF before mounting the flower.  This panel is glued to a blue scallop panel cut with a die from the same Contours die set.  For a final touch I added an orange rhinestone to the center of the smallest flower.
 
 

and also linking to Addicted to Stamps and More challenge which is birthdays.  They are celebrating thier 9th birthday.
 
 
Thanks so much for stopping by.  Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I appreciate them. 
 I hope you have a wonderful day. 

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

5 comments:

  1. A lovely card!
    Thank you for sharing with Addicted to Stamps and More!
    Susan
    Addicted to Stamps and More
    Calling All Crafters! – My Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great card, love the bitty rhinestone on your flower! Thanks for playing with us at Make the Cards Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the fabulous details! Your card is so pretty! Thank you for joining the Make the Cards Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty, JoAnn! Lovely way to use those colours with the textured white background. Thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic & beautiful! Awesome take on our challenge theme! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Make The Cards Challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    MAKE THE CARDS CHALLENGE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.