Thursday, July 1, 2021

Happy Anniversary

 Hello friends.  Today I am sharing an anniversary card I made for my daughter and son-in-law.  Their anniversary is next week.


The colors are teal in person but show up blue in the photo.  Teal was the main color in their wedding so I always try to use that color.  I had to use my new Poppystamps Double Diamond Lattice Plate die and placed it over some paper from my stash.  Next I cut a fancy rectangle with SU Ornate Layers die and stamped the sentiment from SU Many Mates.  The flower is from Altenew Book Engravings. It is a layered stamp but I only used the outline and first layer with Island Indigo ink, stamped off once, as it was too dark full strength.  I used my aqua brush to spread the ink a little over the white areas. The leaves from the same set are colored with alcohol markers. The flower is mounted with foam tape.  As a final touch I added some older small enamel dots.

I used the sketch from The Paper Players for the design of my card.

 

I am also linking to Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes


 

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I really appreciate it when you leave a comment.

I hope you have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

3 comments:

  1. JoAnn, what a beautiful card. Your color choices are clean and crisp. Great use of the sketch this week. Thank you for joining us at the Paper Players this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is gorgeous! The double layering really makes this card a stand-out, plus the flower is beautiful! They will appreciate it and love it ! Thanks for sharing this with us at the Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that lattice background, JoAnn! It's a perfect background for that beautiful flower!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.