Tuesday, July 20, 2021

Another Floral Card

 Hello friends.  I have another card with flowers that I am sharing today.  I made this one for The Flower Challenge - Add Spots or Stripes.

 


 I used my new Spellbinder's July Stamp of the Month -Sending Floral Wishes to stamp the pretty floral spray.  I colored the image with SU Flirty Flamingo and Granny Apple Green Blends.  I did add yellow to the center of the flowers.  I fussy cut the image and mounted it with foam tape to a white panel embossed with QuicKutz Polka Dots EF (retired).  I die cut a stitched oval and stamped the greeting from SU Magnolia Blooms (retired) in Wild Wasabi ink.  I mounted the oval with foam tape also and the panel was adhered to the white card base.

I will also link to AAA Birthday Challenge - Use an Embossing Folder

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

5 comments:

  1. Pretty pink flowers and soft green leaves and sentiment to go with this dotty background! Another pretty floral card, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty, you can't go wrong with polka dots. Thank you for playing at AAA Birthday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how that embossing folder looks, just the right balance to not distract from your floral. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful flowers JoAnn! Love how you've fussy cut the spray of flowers with the large dots in the background. Great design! Thanks for joining us at The Flower Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic project! Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Birthday Card Challenge. Looking forward to seeing your creative projects in the future galleries.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.