Saturday, July 3, 2021

Always and Forever

Hello friends.  I am sharing a wedding card I made for my grandson's step-daughter.  They loved the card.

 I used a Darice heart EF for the background and added a strip of b/w check paper from my stash.  I die cut the black scallop heart and ivory heart with SU Be Mine Stitched Framelits.  The sentiment is from SU Forever Blossoms (love this font).  I mounted the heart with foam tape and added 3 small pink pearls.  The flowers are from SU Birthday Blooms (retired).  I colored them with alcohol markers, then fussy cut them and mounted them with foam tape.  I was pleased with the finished card.

 
 
Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful day.
 
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

4 comments:

  1. Love how you used the big heart. Every thing blends so nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The black and pink make such a pretty anniversary card, JoAnn! I hope Elsa doesn't cause you any problems when she travels through FL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful mix of products, JoAnn! Always love hearts and flowers together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a lovely wedding card, JoAnn. I can also see it as an anniversary card. Thanks for sharing it with us at Just Us Girls.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.