Friday, July 9, 2021

Make the Cards Challenge #23

 Hello friends.  I have a birthday card I made using the sketch at Make the Cards Challenge.


 
I had the Pinkfresh Studio Hanging Florals already stamped, colored and die cut and thought it would be a perfect fit for the circle element, so I cut off the stop part of the image and placed it on a die cut cirlcle of Pear Pizzazz striped paper.  This was placed on a white panel embossed with SU Tasteful Texture EF.  I then added a thin mat of Pear Pizzazz CS.  The sentiment is from the new SU Sweet As A Peach set.  I angled the ends of the sentiment strip and glued it down over the circle.
 
A friend suggested I add it to The Flower Challenge as it has stripes so I will link it there. 

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I really appreciate your comments.  I hope you have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

7 comments:

  1. I love how these beautiful flowers wrap around the striped circle! Another beauty, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so pretty, very nice effect using the striped circle. Thank you for joining us at Make the Cards Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh JoAnn this is just BEAUTIFUL! What a fabulous take on our sketch! Love it! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Make The Cards Challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    MAKE THE CARDS CHALLENGE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! Thank you for joining us for Challenge #23 at Make The Cards Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, love your color combo! Thanks for playing with us at Make the Cards Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! You nailed the sketch.
    BTW, the stripes would qualify this at The Flower Challenge to add stripes or dots. 😉

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your flowers frame the striped circle perfectly to make a lovely card, JoAnn. Thanks for sharing it with us at The Flower Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.