Saturday, July 24, 2021

New Baby Mini Album

 Hello friends.  Thanks for stopping by.  I just finished a baby album for an expectant mother at church and wanted to share it.  This is her first baby and they didn't want to find out the sex of the baby before it was born so I used neutral colors that could be for a boy or girl.  There are a lot of pictures so I hope you don't mind taking a look.  I used stamps and stickers from several different companies.  I also cut the title on the cover with my Cricut. The spine is covered with a white panel that I embossed with a heart design and used a scallop punch for the edges.

This is the cover and I made a frame with a pull out for a photo and added the cute giraffe sticker.

The inside front cover and page l with a flip out.

Page l with the flip out opened.

Pages 2 and 3 with corner pockets and photo mats.

Pages 3 and 4 with center belly bands and photo mats.

Pages 5 and 6 with bottom pockets and photo mats.

Pages 7 and 8 with flip outs.

Page 7 with flip out opened.

Page 8 with flip out opened.

Pages 9 and 10.  Page 9 is plain for a big photo or a couple of small photos.  Page 10 (inside back cover) has a waterfall to place several photos.

The waterfall opened up.


Finally the back cover.  I was pleased with the final album and I hope she will be also.

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking a look.  I appreciate your comments.   
I hope you have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

2 comments:

  1. This is a treasure and even more so when Mom adds the photos! I always love your little albums, JoAnn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful album, lucky parents. I should be doing one for my great grand baby due in the fall. Too lazy, I fear.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.