Monday, June 21, 2021

Make the Cards Challenge

 Hello friends.  Today I am guesting as a Featured Creator over on Make the Cards Challenge where we have a sketch for you.

 
This is my card

and this is the sketch

I stamped the small flowers from SU Art Gallery 3 times in the new Polished Pink ink and snipped just the flowers to represent the circles in the sketch.  The pattern paper and the strip of cardstock is the new Soft Succulent color.  The sentiment is from SU  In Bloom stamped in Soft Succulent ink and mounted with foam tape.  I added 3 pink rhinestones to finish my card.

Be sure to check out all the great cards by the designers over at Make the Cards Challenge and join in the fun.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I appreciate your comments and hope you have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

4 comments:

  1. I love how you've interpreted this sketch, JoAnn! This cascade of pink flowers is so pretty! Congratulations on being their Featured Creator!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great take on the sketch. Love your color scheme. Thanks so much for joining us at Make the Cards Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card. It's so pretty! Thank you joining the DT this week at MTCC! Jill

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just stopped by to tell you that I love your take on this sketch! It is awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.