Friday, August 3, 2018

Another Anniversary Card

Hello Friends.  I am sharing another anniversary card for a couple at church.  I have one more to make and I will have all August anniversaries done. 
I used my new Altenew Creative Edges: Lace Die for the borders on the pink card and the flower is Clearly Besotted Perfect Peonies Stamp and die set.  I colored it with Copics and then die cut it.  It is mounted with foam tape.  The sentiment is a Stampabilities stamp from Hobby Lobby.  This was a fairly quick card and I think it turned out so pretty with that lace border die.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn


5 comments:

  1. Love that lacy edge and these flowers are gorgeous! Have a great weekend, JoAnn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the lace border you used on this card. Colors are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is gorgeous, beautiful borders and flowers.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is a beautiful Anniversary card, JoAnn! I love that lace die with those flowers- so pretty! :) hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.