Tuesday, August 14, 2018

The Flower Challenge #23 "One Layer Card"

Hello friends.  I am sharing a card I made for a friend at church using The Flower Challenge #23 "One Layer Card challenge.

For my card I stamped the flowers from SU Blended Seasons on Bristol Smooth card in Memento Tuxedo Black ink and then colored it with my Copics. I also stamped a mask and fussy cut it so I could ink around the flowers.  My original intention was just to ink around the flowers but then I just inked the whole front of the card with Broken China Distress Oxide Ink, gave it a quick dry with my heat gun, and then sprinkled some water on it.  I like that look.  I then stamped the sentiment from Verve Poppy Birthday in Tuxedo Black ink to finish my card.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I appreciate it when you take the time to leave me a comment.
I hope you have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

4 comments:

  1. The rich blue background really makes those pretty pink flowers pop, JoAnn! Love the texture that the sprinkles of water make!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty JoAnn, gorgeous flowers and great colouring too. Thanks so much for sharing with us over at 'The Flower Challenge' and we hope to see you again soon ;) Viv DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely background for your beautiful flowers, I also love splattering water on sponged panels.
    Thank you for playing with us at THE FLOWER CHALLENGE, hope you play again soon.
    Hugs.
    Maria Rodriguez.DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.